Our mission is to surpass our clients' expectations on every project with superior quality, service and value
Family-owned & operated since 1933, The Mines Press has grown from a small storefront with three employees to a modern facility with a staff of over a hundred. Our 110,000 square-foot facility houses our office staff, production, warehouse, fulfillment, mailing and shipping departments.
• High-End Print Capabilities
• Foil-Stamping & Embossing
• Finishing & Binding
• Prepress & Creative Team
• Typesetting and Proofreading
• Direct Mail & Fulfillment Services
What does it mean to be a Qualified G7 Master?
It means that The Mines Press conforms to the strictest global standards for both proof and print. Our skilled staff are proven leaders in print production and our equipment is maintained to the industry's highest standards.
What does this mean for you?
• Your print run will be produced to the highest standards possible
• We are able to match your proof, printed digitally or otherwise
• Quicker turn-around, higher quality and greater consistency
Ultimately, your project will be expertly printed and we can save you money in the process.