Our facility has been qualified by Idealliance as a G7 Master, proven capable of performing the G7 methodology on proof and press.
What is G7?
It is a color calibration method developed by IDEAlliance that allows printers to reliably repeat color quality across the gamut of printing devices and substrates. The “G” stands for the gray balance required to achieve the standard, and the “7” stands for the seven ISO colors, CMYK and RGB.
- G7 is managing the consistent reproduction of your printed work to maintain the integrity of your brand identity
- G7 is a method to ensure a similar appearance across multiple devices
- G7 is used to consistently hit desired color targets
- G7 is designed to align all processes, substrates, and inks
- G7 is a global specification for targeting gray balance
Why is Gray Balance so important? The G7 methodology uses gray balance as the driving force for achieving visual similarity across all print processes. The ability to achieve neutral gray from a combination of cyan, magenta and yellow is a cornerstone of print reproduction. When a printer focuses on getting neutrals and gray balance right, the overall color reproduction is optimized, contrast is better and color consistency is maintained.
What does this mean for you?
G7 allows print providers to deliver the highest possible color match with less preparation and waste, ultimately providing a higher quality product at a lower cost. While you can still produce quality work without being G7 certified, G7 certification provides a set method and specification to produce consistent, high-quality results. And that assurance of quality and predictability can be critical for many clients.
- We are skilled, tested, and proven leaders in print production
- We are experts in matching proof-to-print across any process, ink, or substrate
- We deliver print at the highest levels of quality, based on global standards
- We reduce costs, speed product to market, and improve brand image
Ultimately, your project will be expertly printed and we can save you money in the process.
What can we print for you?