1099 Tax Forms

The Mines Press has all the 1099 forms to help you meet IRS filing requirements and are guaranteed to be compatible with your tax software.

The one tax form that is used most frequently is the 1099-MISC for payments to independent contractors.  This form must be submitted for any payments totaling more than $600 to any one contractor for the year.

Find by