The Mines Press has been one of the leading providers of Preprinted Business Checks for over three decades, and that's not about to change. Our collection is guaranteed to meet all of your printing and security requirements, whether it's a payroll check, accounts payable check or multi-purpose check.
Easy to order:
Simply send us a sample of your current check or completed MICR Specification Sheet and we will duplicate your format - at no additional charge. Please mark your current check "Void" and upload or fax a copy to 914-788-1698.
All of our checks - regardless the style, color or layout - are available in three ink-formats:
- Preprinted Checks – 1 Ink Color: Choose one of our standard ink colors
- Preprinted Checks – 1 Ink Color plus Black: Black ink, plus any one of our standard ink colors
- Preprinted Checks – 2 Ink Colors: Choose two of our standard ink colors
- Note: 3-up checks are printed in black ink only
Features & Specs:
- Background Colors: Our checks are available in 4 colors - Blue, Green, Buff and Pink
- Background Designs: You also have a choice of 4 pantograph designs
- Size: 8.5" W x 11" H
Software Compatible & Custom Designs:
Our checks are designed to be compatible with a variety of business financial software versions, including - but not limited to - the following list:
- Vertafore: AMS360, AMS AfW
- Applied Systems: The Agency Manager (TAM), DORIS, Epic, Vision
- SAGE50 (formerly Peachtree)
- Ebix: EbixASP, Ebix.one
*Please note: Our checks can be designed to work with any software or custom layout. If you don't see what you are looking for, give us a call. We can still provide you with great service and help meet your company's needs at no extra cost!
Security & Fraud Protection:
To prevent fraudulent duplication of your checks, we have added a number of security features to the front and back of your checks which are illustrated below. These security features include:
On The Front
- Warning Band – Indicates that the face of your check has a colored background and an artificial watermark on the back.
- "Intricate" Borders – Each border contains the hidden words "ORIGINAL DOCUMENT."
- Micro Printing – The bottom border of the check is made up of the words "ORIGINAL DOCUMENT," which can only be read with a magnifying glass, running across the entire bottom of the check.
On The Back
- Artificial Watermark – A crisscross pattern reading "PROTECTED DOCUMENT" (not shown).
- Thermochromic Printing – The red "padlock" logo on the back of the check is printed with a heat-sensitive ink that reacts to your body's warmth. The logo fades when it is warmed by your finger or breath and reappears when the check returns to room temperature.
- Micro Printing – The line below the words "DO NOT WRITE/SIGN/STAMP BELOW THIS LINE" is made up of the words "ORIGINAL DOCUMENT," which can only be read with a magnifying glass.